Re: Superstock Leafs

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadHlxbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

I got a set of A-Body hangers for my '65 Belvedere I and they seem to do the trick The spring bold holes were spaced back an inch. Study the Chassis Manual very closely to get the right spring hanger offset needs. Varies year to year and I think even the '65 Coronet is different from the '65 Belvedere.

Akron Don

Derrick Brown wrote:

[AD removed for archives]
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now! No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval Cash in you account Overnight!
caadHk3bUYx2Ca/911PaydayAdvance

Question about superstock leafs from Mancinis..........

i want to run a set of superstock leafs on my 63 sport fury.
i see in mancinis that they are for a-body. for b-body they recommend a longer front spring hanger.?????
many i have talked to say just buy them and they bolt right up correct with the standard hangers and shackles on 63-65 b- bodies????

any feedback from you guys on if this will work would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Derrick Brown
derrickb@xxxxxxx
63 Plymouth Sport Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100 worth Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating! caadKa5bUYx2Cf/Chocolate Survey

----

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100 worth Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating! caadKa5bOyW3Nf/Chocolate Survey

----

bOyW3N.