  From: Dennis<mailto:gaustin95827@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 4:16 PM
  Subject: 63 Sport Fury Color - Paint Type

  [AD removed for archives]
  Oreo's
  Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
  Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
  supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
  caadJ9dbPDPOia/CookieSurvey<caadJ9dbPDPOia/CookieSurvey>

  I'm starting to look at paint color and for my 63 Sport Fury.  I know
  absolutely nothing about painting and paint so I'm trying to get some
  basic information before I talk to the person who will be painting the
  car.

  First - the car is not a restoration, it is being built as a nice
  driver. I would  like to keep the color reasonably close to an
  appropriate color for a Mopar of that era.  I have a recommendation from
  the painter - Viper Red?  Is this an appropriate color for a 63 SF?

  It appears that I should be looking at a modern base color coat - clear
  coat finish.

  I would appreciate any and all comments and recommendations about paint
  colors and types of paint.  If anyone has pictures of their cars that
  are painted original colors it would be appreciated, here is an email
  address to send them to:

                  ply64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ply64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  I've been looking at the following colors from the Ditzler / PPG color
  chart?

  http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?1963-plymouth-pg01.jpg<http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?1963-plymouth-pg01.jpg>

  Red     PP-1    71203
  White   WW-1    8293    (Ermine)

  I've never had a car painted before, any help would be appreciated.

  Thanks
  Dennis

  64 Belvedere
  63 Sport Fury (basket case)
  San Diego

  [AD removed for archives]
  Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
  Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
  here to get your 30-day free supply.
  caadHlnbPDPOif/Nexiderm<http://click.topicacom/caadHlnbPDPOif/Nexiderm>

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadHlnbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.