Re: Satellite convertible

Don and everybody thanks for the info.  The build tag
does shoes the number 80 and the number 5 so it was a
426 car.  I have the decoding books for the 1966 and
on cars.  Thanks

--- Don Hudson <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards
> service!
> Click here.

caadGKUbPWHbsa/ProductTestPanel

> If you have the fender tag, look under the "AB"
> letters.  If a 426 street
> wedge (426CI 365 horse), it will have the numbers 80
> under the AB.  Other
> numbers possible for this vehicle could be:
> 20 - 225 slant 6
> 30 - 273 2 barel
> 40 - 318 poly
> 50 - 361 2 barrel
> 60 - 383 2 barrel
> 61 - 383 4 barrel
> 80 - 426 4 barrel
> To my knowledge no 413s were put in 65 B Bodies (#'s
> 70 or 71)
>
> Thje number under the "D" represents the
> transmission
> 1 or 2 - 3 speed col
> 3 - 4 speed
> 5 - torqueflite
> Hope this helps.
> Don

caadFX2bOyFyta/911PaydayAdvance

> > This is in no way to be "official"
> information...but...
> > On the engine ID pad (on the engine itself) there
> is a number...it will
> > have the code 42 if the engine is a factory build
> (first two digits of
> > 426) it will be 41 if it was a 413. it also will
> show HP (high
> > performance) on some year models...
> > However...these engines were "racing"
> configurations in those years and
> > also came in lighter, stripped down bodies.
> > It is a stone cold fact that there were no 1963
> Max wedge CONVERTIBLES
> > manufactured...at least not according to all the
> info I can find. The
> > convertible bodies were way heavier than than the
> others...also...by the
> > year 65 the "Hemi" 426 was the rage and would have
> been the "big boy" of
> > choice for that kind of car...I'm not even sure
> the 426 Max wedge was
> > offered in 1965...others will know for sure.
> > All that said...
> >
> > If you like the car..buy it.
> >
> > If you're looking for numbers correct
> stuff...danger ! danger ! If you're
> > looking for an investment...buy old guns !
> > Bob Fortson (just my humble opinion !)

caadGKUbOyFytf/ProductTestPanel

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person --
> > directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car
> transactions and
> > negotiations as well as other personal messages
> only to the intended
> > recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address.
> This practice will protect
> > your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and
> fine tune the content
> > signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> >

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one
> free!

caadGKXbPWHbsf/ProductTestPanel

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com