To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>; "1962to1965mopars" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: Racer Brown Cams!

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER! Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve your child's reading skills. Click below to sign up now! caadCUzb6QZ2ua/Zoobooks -------------------------------------------------------------------

I went with a Racer Brown Cam when I built my 440.  I have been really
happy with it.  Jim was very helpful in setting me up with a
street/strip cam that would fit my application.  He even added a little
extra to it for Altitude as I lived in Colorado at the time.

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 05:36:39 -0700 (PDT), "William Cole"

This is for Don D. or anyone's opinion. Would you recommend using a roller cam for the a mostly street driven car? With only track time once or twice a year? If so, how big a cam would you say to use? (I'm not comtemplating doing this anytime soon as I'm happy so far with my Mopar 590 shaft), just wondering in case I ever have to tear this motor down again, I'll be going with some kind of R/B cam.

Bill C.

[AD removed for archives]
The Patented Natural Weight Loss Product Is Now Available
Miracleburn® is the only product with Hoodia & Advantra-Z
Get a Free 7-Day Sample plus a Free Promotional Gift Card
caadCUVbVb6jBf/Urban Nutrition

----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

Tom
65 Dart GT 'vert
68 Plymouth 'vert
Las Vegas, NV

[AD removed for archives]
The Patented Natural Weight Loss Product Is Now Available
Miracleburn® is the only product with Hoodia & Advantra-Z
Get a Free 7-Day Sample plus a Free Promotional Gift Card
caadCUVb6QZ2uf/Urban Nutrition

----

[AD removed for archives]
The Patented Natural Weight Loss Product Is Now Available
Miracleburn® is the only product with Hoodia & Advantra-Z
Get a Free 7-Day Sample plus a Free Promotional Gift Card
caadCUVbOyW3Nf/Urban Nutrition

----

bOyW3N.