RE: free 1963 stuff

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadAcrbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

Robert,

Please contact me off line. What do you have available for a 63
plymouth.

furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nick Tiberio

Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

> I am working on getting rid of  all my 63  stuff as my days with the 63
> plymouths are over.
>   Anybody with a FOUR-DOOR 1963 plymouth I have a free set of  nice
>   unsplit armrests, they are white but u could dye them. The car was a
>   Belvedere. Might be the same for others like fury and savoy, I think
>   they are.
>    u pay the shipping, they are yours, other wise they go in to the art
>    materials pile.
>     Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Access all of your messages and folders
>                           wherever you are

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadz4ebOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.