Re: Chrysler Columbus Classic

Jeff and Larry,

I won't be able to come this time.  Of course it happens to be the
weekend my wife graduates and I'll have all kinds of family in town.
Oh, and we leave two days later for california!  :D  So I'll be busy.

Jeff, it'd be great if you could stop by if you have a minute, I have
some stuff for ya

MJ

--
Menko Johnson