Re: 65 Belvedere on Ebay

[AD removed for archives]
Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
caadz4ebOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

To eliminate some confusion here,. Chrysler Canada did not build B bodies of
any kine from 1965 through 1970.  In 1971 they began building Plymouth
Satellites in Canada and from 1975 through to the end of the B body in 1979
built Charger SE, Magnum and Cordoba cars.

And in 1965 neither the Coronet nor Belvedere was sold in Canada.  Starting
in 1966 Chrysler Canada imported Belvedere, Coronet and Charger cars.   And
although there were some differences in options and engine availability, the
dashboards and interiors of the Canadian market B bodies were the same as in
the U.S.   And. of course. the speedo went metric on Canadian market cars
for 1977, one year before the country went metric.

So no matter what interior or dash a 1965 Coronet or Belvedere has, it is
not Canadian.  All 1965 Coronets and Belvederes were built in the U.S.

The full-size C body Plymouths and Dodges were built in Canada through early
1970, and the Dodges did use Plymouth interiors in all years, except for the
1965 Polara 880 and Monaco which used U.S.-style Custom 880 interior door
and quarter panels.  And only the 1965 and 1966 Dodges used the Plymouth
dash.  For 1967 Chrysler Canada began building Fury and Polara/Monaco cars
for the U.S. market and began using the Dodge dash for Canadian market
Dodges as well.

Bill
Vancouver, BC