Help

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1,000 to spend on groceries? any way you please. Click here!
caadAcAbOyW3Na/GrocerySpree

Gary, I'm sorry to be such a pain in you know what, but know I'm not grtting anything from Topica and any messages sent will not go though at all.
         I checked my spam guard on Yahoo and the group is not listed, so that is not stopping it. I checked topica for the correct email address and it is correct. It doesn't appear as if anything on my end has been changed. I didn't change any settings on either Yahoo or Topica. I know I can go read the emails from Topica and join the discussion group from there, but perfer no too, if at all possible. I guess if we can fix it, then I'll set up on of myother email addresses from verizon. Let me know what you feel is the best, but we have George out there in the same boat. TIA

Dennis