RE: Digest Option for too many emails

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
caadeMobOyW3Na/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

Eric & all,

Remember when using Digest mode to NOT include the entire digest back
with a reply you send and remember to change the subject of the mail you
send to match the text in your message.

Go to Topica - http://lists/

Login your account

Go to "My Topica"  -  http://lists/my/

Go to the 62-65 Mopar List from the "My Lists" section

Look at the left vertical panel of links and find "Personal Options"

Click on   "Email Address and Delivery"
That's where you select how, when, and where you would like to receive
mail from this list. Required fields are marked in red.

Under Subscription Options find the "Read" section, open the pull down
menu, select the "Message Digests - Sent by Email" option

Press "Save changes" at bottom of the page.

Thanks,
Clubhouse Administrator

Eric wrote:
> I've searched around for the procedure to convert to digest mode but I'm
>  stumped. What page is it on or how is this done with this topica site?
>
> Thanks
> Eric
> Portland, Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to start your free trial today.
caadfBNbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.