Piedmont Mopar Club Show

[AD removed for archives]
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
caadeMmbOyW3Na/Amazing Computer

Group,
    Coming up on May 7th is the Piedmont Mopar Fun Run  at Farmington
Dragstrip in Farmington, North Carolina.  Its my clubs annual  show and our 20th.
Anyone in the area really needs to come, it has been  called the biggest one day
All Mopar Show in the Southeast.  This year  among the show and drag racing
is a shoot out where racers compete for the  chance to race Ray Barton in a
final round.  Also, back again this year is  the huge vendor area with enough
parts to assemble a car sitting in the car  corral!  Our vendor area usually
draws big name vendors from used to  reproduction.  Our show field is usually well
over 100!  To  commemorate our 20th anniversary we are raffling off a 360
crate motor for  charity!  You do not have to be present to win and tickets are
only $5.00  each or 28 for $100.  Contact me privately for more information or
for  tickets.  Hope some members can make plans to attend!  We need a good
showing of '62-'65 Mopars!
Rick Rice
'64 Fury
'64 Dodge 440
6 '65 Coronets
'65 Belvedere II
'67 Fury II Wagon
'75 D100 Pickup
'76 New Yorker Brougham
'86 Dodge 600 SE Turbo
'95 Dakota Sport 318 5spd
'98 Grand Cherokee Laredo  SE

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caadeMpbOyW3Nf/MP3 Player Giveaway

----

bOyW3N.