a funny little story for myMopar friends

a funny little story for myMopar friends

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
caadeMlbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

 i am doing  a gigantic job for this lawyer  around town,  he and his
 wife are both  attorneys. I used to know his daughter. hes a nice guy.I
 think they are pretty wealthy  , their house is an extremely nice   100
 year old mini-mansion  and when i am done with it it will be a real
 showpiece.
   Anyway , so i'm eating lunch with him the other day and some how  the
   topic of cars comes up- and he starts telling me about how every
   summer a buddy of his here in town lives right on the  route of a
   local cruise and he likes to go over there and sit in his lawn and
   watch the cars go by. He says  - "Yeah, ya know theres the normal old
   every day cars u recognize  like camaros and corvettes ( boredom in
   his tone) but then theres these crazy  Chrysler products from the mid
    sixties that every  body forgets about , I forgot how  big those
   cars are."

 Ya see the funny thing is he doesnt know i am a motorhead, and heres
 this  wealthy Ivy league lawyer confessing to me about his closet Mopar
 fetish, and he doesnt even know I own several.
  I think some morning i am going to drive  my 67 coronet when i go to
  work there and just not say anything!!!
   I feel like saying "  Bill,  u spend too much time thinking about
   your damn law practice, u need to unwind, why dont u buy yourself a
   hobby, u definitely got the  dough , u could build a righteous
   cruiser.
   Hope u enjoyed that story,I just thought it was kind of funny,me Mr.
   grease monkey, blue collar construction guy talkin Mopars with a
   respected member of society about town.I just thought it was kind of
   funny.
      I  think I will take him to the woodburn All-Mopar drags this
      summer.
  neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadeMjbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----

bOyW3N.