RE: Survivor (was no subject)

Kim,
I saved the article with some really
nice pics of your 62 Dart /6 4-Door sedan all original
'surviver'. Took some pictures of the article with my digital camera too.

Gary, should I send you the pics to post on the site?

and Kim, you should send a copy of the article to these people? or did you?

The article is in Hemmings Classic Car #5 Feb 2005 published by
Hemmings Motor News.

Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>