Re: Idle went from bad to worse

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started=20
Now!
=
caadeMnbOyW3Na/TaxBrain

thanks, for that, I had the vacuum gage hooked up wrong. Schuyler V. Wrobel Artist & Illustrator On Mar 14, 2005, at 9:20 AM, HootowlKY@xxxxxxx wrote:
----

hiya , you wont have or do you want vaccum at idle from carb . vaccum=20 will actvate to control advance on spark as you come off idle . larry

[AD removed for archives]
Repair corrupt files and harmful errors - protect your PC Take a
2-minute PC health check-up at no charge!
caadfAebNHQrtf/PC Powerscan

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --=20
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and=20
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended=20
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will=20
protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune=20
the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

-- [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
=
caadeMjbOyW3Nf/ProductTestPanel

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- direc=
tly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as =
well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the =
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce t=
he total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  T=
hanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.=20

This email was sent to: =
arc.6265@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx