NHRA classifications!

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
caadeMnbOyW3Na/TaxBrain

Hi,someone in the club racing or have knowledge about NHRA stock car
classifications,please!Building a Polara-64 for Stock (sweden has NHRA
rules right from the book since 14-15 years back,with permission from
NHRA) and hope its some error cause at Dodge 1964 stock car
classification,line 38, its mention 122" wheelbase how can it be?? My
knowledge says 119",have been messure at my car also,119" before moving
rearend 3/4" of an inch according to rules.
Hope its some written error,Dodge 880 model had 122" what I know.Better
to check it out before continuing with the project.Another question:
which models had 2dr ht body from Dodge-64 is it only 440,Polara and
Polara500? Was trying to check if its possible to come under factor
12.00,my combination will be 12.13 if to change modeltype to 440 it
should be 12.03 factor (383"/330hp),to get a better weight
combination.Dodge 330 had what I know only 2 and 4 dr post models.Thanks
from Glenn A. sweden!                            Polara-64

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Start your free trial today and pay only
$5.95 for shipping & handling.
caadfBTbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.