Re: ignition spark

There's a dark blue wire that goes between the coil and ballast resister or ballast to firewall,
it's folded up in the wiring harness. My coil went dead once a few years back and that wire
was the culprit. Maybe put a tester on it or jump it and see if he has the same problem?
good luck,

Schuyler
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>