Friday Milestone

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
caadazla/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

Hi Everyone,
Tomorrow is a real milestone day for me, and I have all of you to thank for
getting me there...
As you all know by now, I began restoring my 62 Dart last year.  March 12
to be exact.  Well, tomorrow I am picking it up from my mechanic, and it is
ready to hit the road!!  After 14 years of being non-op!
I have not driven this car since I was 17, so I'm not sure how I'm going to
be able to sleep tonight, knowing that at 4pm tomorrow I'll be actually
driving it.  I'm taking it straight to the body shop, where they'll finish
the body work, paint it and get the interior back in order... then you'll
all see me at Spring Fling!
I'll post some pics on my mopar web page, so you can all see how she's
looking!
-Vicki

http://mail2web.com/ .

[AD removed for archives]
Would You Like Your Money 2-Day? Get started now! TaxBrain Online.
caac8vpf/TaxBrain

----

http:///u/?.