Re: Ray Bell

He visited me the morning prior to seeing you. I enjoyed our chat. My experience with him was the same as Mike's. I wish I had been able to supply him some 8 3/4 axles but only had Dana 60 axles.

So, if you get a call out of the blue from this Aussie, invite him in. And, please, someone find him some 8 3/4 axles.

Akron Don