Re: Scarebird Brakes

I did stop by there. They do have what looks to be a pretty good assortment of years and body types of disk brake changeover adapters.

The price for a 62-65 B-Body adapter and fasteners was $305. Fits on the drum brake spindles. You need to buy the rotors, calipers and pads - standard production stuff.

I’m going to put it on the front of my ‘65 Satellite over the winter. I’ve kept it factory stock but this to me, like the dual bore master cylinder, is a safety item.

Akron Don