Re: 1965 Plymouth A990 Hemi Hood Scoops, Etc.

Re: 1965 Plymouth A990 Hemi Hood Scoops, Etc.

A "back in the day" photo of the 1965 Plymouth "The Black Arrow" is the 3rd from the bottom message on this page. Scroll down to see the newspaper article and photos.

https://doverdragstrip.com/forums/topic/speaking-of-doc-burgess-and-the-black-arrow/page/6/

Thanks,
Gary H.