Re: Car Shows

Very nice Sport Fury.  Same colors as my first one.  Had it in the 70's.

On Tuesday, May 28, 2024 at 04:05:08 PM EDT, William Jordan <wajordan56@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree with Lyle and Bill. I  go to car shows for the camaraderie and the amazing old cars that have been preserved. If I receive a tee shirt or a dash plaque it'a bonus. As a side note, I would strongly suggest anyone in SE Michigan, NW Ohio or NE Indiana to attend the Ididit car show on August 24th in Tecumseh Michigan. Last year there were over 420 vehicles. Click on the link below for information and registration. Would love to meet 62 - 65 Mopar folks and reminisce about cars. Lastly, I've attached a picture of my '64 Sport Fury. I've owned the car for 48 years. Pretty much all original, including the paint. 383, 4bbl, 727, manual brakes and steering. I'm the second owner. Built in Los Angeles which is where I bought it. Once again, hope to see you in Tecumseh. Let me know!

My Fury!