Re: 62 power window jam

Good call on JC Auto. They have been listed on the site's vendors page for a very  long time! Hope they can help resolve this issue.

"JC Auto Restoration Electrical and mechanical restoration service for Chrysler product automobiles (Heater and A/C switches, power windows and power seat motors and switches; Switches of all types; Restoration, repair and calibration of electroluminescent and regular gauges; distributor rebuilding and advance curve modification; electric motor rebuilds"

https://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html
http://www.jcauto.com/

Thanks,
Gary H.