Re: a-100 van straight axle.

Yeah Rich and his website just disappeared
   Neal

On Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 11:13 AM 62-65-mail-list-club-Gary-H <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good questions. You may want to check out what others have used.

Years ago (2001) a gent named Rich Lefebvre had some photos and info about his 1965 Dodge and Plymouth AWB projects. "I just bought 20 or 22 1965 Plymouth Belvederes and Dodge Coronets. With the help of an extensive collection of Hot Rod magazines from the era belonging to a friend, I started cutting them apart and welding them back together in the configuration of A/fx cars."

https://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/lefebvre65.html

Anyone know if Rich is still around? His company was Performance King in Seattle WA. No word from him in a long time.

Also, there was a fellow doing something similar but unfortunately his thread never closed and some photos won't load on this address:

https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/bangshift/project-cars-update/776-1965-dodge-straight-axle-awb-conversion\

Thanks,
Gary H.