Fwd: Stuff you need to think about...

For our senior members

  • The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have begun asking humans to prove they aren’t a robot.
  • When a kid says “Daddy, I want mommy” that’s the kid version of “I’d like to speak to your supervisor.”

  • I don’t mean to interrupt people but I just randomly remember things and get really excited.
  • I’m at that delusional age where I think everyone my age looks way older than I do.

  • Do you ever wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and think, “That can’t be accurate!”
  • I see people out there zip lining and mountain climbing and here I am feeling good about myself because I got my leg through my underwear without losing my balance.
  • If Adam and Eve were Cajuns they would have eaten the snake instead of the apple and saved us all a lot of trouble
  • We celebrated last night with a couple of adult beverages…Metamucil and Ensure.
  • You know you are getting old when friends with benefits means having someone who can drive at night.
  • Weight loss goal: To be able to clip my toenails and breathe at the same time.
  • For those of you that don’t want Alexa listening in on your conversation they are making a male version….it doesn’t listen to anything.
  • I just got a present labeled, From Mom and Dad, and you know full well Dad has no idea what’s inside.
  • Now that I have lived through a plague, I totally understand why Italian renaissance paintings are full of fat people lying on couches.
  • Now that we have everyone washing their hands correctly…next week…..Turn Signals.

  • I went out looking for cherries and a microphone holder. Bought a Bing, bought a boom.

  • What’s the difference between a kleptomaniac and a literalist? The literalist takes things literally. The kleptomaniac takes things, literally.
  • LET'S DO OUR PART TO ELIMINATE IDENTITY THEFT.  If you forward this, PLEASE REMOVE my e-mail  address and all email addresses before you forward, and use BCC when sending to several people at once.   Thank  you.