65 Satellite right rear wheel wheel well moulding.

65 Satellite right rear wheel wheel well moulding.

Hi All,
    Greetings from the great white north even tho it is 91 degrees F today. I noticed Don checked in a day or two ago after a very long absence. He lives in the middle of Canada and I am out west, as a side note Penticton BC where I live and is where Don came to pick up his 63.
        I have also been a member for a long time but have not been active for a long while on this forum as about 4 years ago our provider screwed up the way I was receiving the email from the forum.
           I bought my 65 Satellite in Seattle from the original owner who special ordered it in1964. I purchased from him and 1982 and have bee going to restore it since then. I have purchased over the years almost everything I need for a numbers matching restoration. My eyes were opened last year when I took it in to get painted and every paint shop I went wanted $25,000.00 just to paint it even checked down south in Washington State and the prices were similar. So I purchased a rotisserie and that is where it sits torn right down. I have one half of the car stripped to bare metal and decided I will do the paint myself, sanding and buffing can fix most errors. I was doing an inventory of parts and I am complete but am missing the right rear ss wheel well moulding. I checked with Charlie Quarters and he does not have one so my next best resource is this forum. I too will be 80 years young on my next birthday so I am working hard to get it finished to enjoy your help is much appreciated. .
         Cam Cutler 65 Satellite 426W 4 speed Ruby Red Black interior