Re: Fw: 63 Dart Fuel System refurb Update & 'Glitch' / ?

Re: Fw: 63 Dart Fuel System refurb Update & 'Glitch' / ?

Hi Mike! Carbs on Lancer & Dart are Carter BBS 1 brrls. On a100 Holley1920.

Don't mind 'Starter prelubing' on the Imperial 413 (upgraded to Edelbrock 1400 AVS from Edelbrock 1906. Originally Carter Thermoquad that rebuilds just couldn't stop a number of issues on.

Thanks Gary for the posting forwarding.  Used both
1962-1965mopars@ google