From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of 62-65-mail-list-club-Gary-H <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 2:01:46 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Sound upgrade....Bluetooth

Good questions. The applications I've seen mostly go through the existing radio, for example this install in a  1967 Fury:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RnsO_R39kY

There are external Bluetooth enabled speakers that also have input jacks to plug in a wire connection from a headphone jack in a phone (if the phone has one!). My limited experience is wire connection works better.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HHZFVYC/ref=sspa_dk_detail_1 is an example.
Then you use the controls on the phone / output device to select the treble, bass, and volume.

That's about it for my pay grade on this topic. :)

Thanks,'
Gary H.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpZ9vRPuBUY&t=114s

https://www.retromanufacturing.com/collections/dash-speakers/products/6x9-inch-ultra-thin-dash-speaker