Re: mopar estate sale

I also forgot. To keep the airwaves clear  ( I'm sure Mr Gary H will agree, please email me directly if you have a wish list  and photos , casting numbers,  part numbers ,etc. The more info I have the better.
  there is a lot so it is kind of overwhelming when you are looking through it all.

   I am an idiot but not an idiot savant, so I haven't memorized what every single Mopar part looks like. I need photos so I can print them
out to take along with me. Please more than one photo if possible
   Neal