From: William Jordan <wajordan56@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Jul 7, 2022 6:59 pm
Subject: Re: 1 of 15 '63 Polara 500 Convertible

Without access to Darrel Davis or Galen Govier's registries, which are mentioned in the article, I took the word of the author from Hemmings. I've been told over the years that 60's Chrysler documentation, specifically 60 - 66, was either destroyed, lost or stolen. Who knows. All I know is I'm still looking for some minor documentation on my '64 Sport Fury which I've had for 47 years. Does it matter? Only to me!