Re: Help needed

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
caac8uxa/MP3 Player Giveaway

Hello Again!
                        Ok I found one!  Its originally from a 1964 Dodge
four door hardtop but the parts book shows me that they're all the same and
it will fit your '65 Belvedere p/n 2218504 (NAG 2497T) . Its clear not
tinted.
As far as costs go the shipping is the total pain. I live in Canada so we're
talking Canadian bucks here . I'd like to get $30 for the glass but the
shipping is pretty bizarre , depending on where in the UK you are, the
shipping will run $60  for surface and over $80
for Air (these are approximate), This is on an estimated package weight of
9 lbs , I intended to clad the glass in 1/4" plywood and bubble pack
followed by a sturdy cardboard box , package size about 26" x 10" x 4".
I've shipped stuff to a friend in Norway (including a Transmission ) and it
made it Ok so my rule of packaging it like its going through atomic warfare
works (on a suggestion from a postal official) .
I can get a more accurate cost of shipping with your actual location/address
and once I have the package built and weighed.
Let me know.

  Regards
  Wally