2x4 intake

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caac8usa/ProductTestPanel

It could be Marine. I have bought from a local marine surplus a few years ago NOS 2 X4 marine intakes for these engines, I think a friend down the road may still have his , that was almost 20 years ago. The guy bought 3 semi trailers ful of Chrysler marine stuff.
There were several multiple carb set ups. (Early Hemi 2 X2bbls whic I had never seen before as well as double carb manifolds for Chrysler Crown flathead sixes and these two 2x4setups.) The guy has sold everything except the Chrysler Majestic Straight eight marine  engine. (Dont laugh , these held the D Dragster record in the sixties (William Campbell "there is a long long mill  a winding " HOTROD MAG) Aways thought that would be a good swap into a stretched 47 pickup. Then i would have a V10 and a straight eight.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* Portable Satellite Radio - yours to keep! Click Here!
caac8uyf/Portable Satellite Radio Promotion

----

http:///u/?.