For Sale: 70 Hemi Replacement Block

[AD removed for archives]
2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
caac8vha/TaxBrain

Hi All,

 If anyone has a 70 hemi car that doesn't have the matching # motor, this might be of interest to them.

I wanted to give an update on the status of this block.  Here is the
info that I know.

It's a 1970 replacement, Race block. Supposely built by Keith Black in
the 70's.   It is date coded 1/19/70.  It has been presure treated.  It
has a standard bore.  The head and cross heads bolts are drilled to 1/2
inch.  The block has been windowed (piston exited the side of the
block).  but I was told it was fixed properly.  I have decided to NOT pursue
this engine.

the block comes with heads, they are dirty.  Rocker arms, and rotating
mass.  My buddy who saw it says that the pistons are junk.  The motor
has been sitting on someone's shelf for 30 years.  It will need full
machining.

I am NOT selling this, but if you are serious, I can put you in touch
with the seller.  He is asking 4500.00 for all of this.  I am NOT a part
of this sale, won't make a cent, buyer beware, etc, etc, etc.

The engine is in S. Calif.

I don't have any pictures of the engine, and unfortunely can't get any.
But the seller can send them to you.  If you need this kind of engine,
with NO warranties whatsoever, then please email me.  I will be happy
to put you in touch with the owner.

Thanks

thomas