RE: vegas car show

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac8uda/PermissionData

heard some buzz that if there isn't an increase
> in attendence this may be the last year.

We were there last year.True the car corral left a lot to be desired
compared to MM/St Louis.The racers were also complaining about the lack
of passes.Vendors midway not all that represented either.A lot of bugs
to be worked out and room for growth.I doubt St.Louis started out smooth
either.Plus it was 97 degrees in March!

But, IT IS Vegas.Not like you can't find something else to do.Spring
fling in Van Nuys is the following weekend.I don't know if that will
help or hurt MATS,but folks could certainly take in both events.

A few list members met at Steve's/Imperial Services tent last
year.Perhaps again this year.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caac8usf/ProductTestPanel

----

http:///u/?.