Re: 2x4 syncing

Cool I had not thought of PVC even though I do a lot of plumbing!

On Jan 3, 2022, at 7:36 AM, derrickb81@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Bill,

I made one up yesterday from a 4” PVC cap.  The ID to fir the 3447 is just 4.25”.
Since the cap was just a bit larger, I used a strip thick walled vinyl tape around its inside perimeter to take up the little bit of slack.
Now just waiting for my vacuum gauge to arrive.

Sent from my iPad
Derrickb81@xxxxxxxxxxx