Re: sun roof nightmare

No, more like replacing the roof skin. It's a big job but surely can be done. You'd have to remove the glass and the mouldings, clean out all the sealant, drill out a ton of spot welds, fit the replacement, etc. Plus repair any inner structure they cut out.
Check out junkerup on youtube. He does Chargers but the principles are the same.

Mark