From: Paul Hamaday [mailto:phamaday@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 11:06 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Possible TC problem?

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac48TbNUHLga/PermissionData
> sponsor:

caac2NQbV9EX2a/PermissionData

> I took my 64 out for a little spin today.  Weather
> was above freezing and the sun was out.
> Funny thing was happening.  When I'd come to a stop
> or slow down, the engine would bog and stall, or
> almost stall most of the time.
> Could my torque converter be stalling the engine?
> It's a bone stock 318/727 no power anything.
> It was almost like coming to a stop with a standard
> transmission and forgetting to step on the clutch.
> Clutches in the tranny?  Anyone ever experience
> this?  It's been in heated storage since November.
> All fluids were fine and temperature OK.  Engine
> fired up on the first turn and shifted smooth off
> the pushbuttons.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Tom Duross
> removed]
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

caac48QbV9EX2f/PermissionData

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caac6MFbNUHLgf/ProductTestPanel

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5f/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.