Re: Front disk brake conversion

Hey guys,
I have some floating pin style caliper adapters that I'm gonna put on ebay unless someone here wants them?
they will work for the disk brake conversion, I pulled both styles of caliper adapters at the bone yard and
decided to go with the slider style. These floating pin style caliper adapters came off of a 73 Scamp. All
you need to do is find some spindles and the rest of the stuff you can and should buy new.
email me privately if your interested.

I did my disc brake conversion several yrs. ago also, with it costing me around $300 for all the parts.

Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>