From: Red Thrasher [mailto:moparred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 4:27 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 4 speed console boot

[AD removed for archives]
caac48QbV82soa/PermissionData

Well, here is another opinion on Laysons.  When I was doing my 62 Dart
nobody was repoing a rear shelf panel for the car.  It is unique because it
rolls down behind the rear seat back and can not be made very easily in the
shop.  I had no pattern as mine had turned to dust but at my urging Dave
Layson found one somewhere and pepoped it,  sent me the prototype in Red to
make sure it fit, and charged me $36 for it.  He now has it in his
inventory.  I have nothing but good to say about them.  HAND-----Red