From: Colin
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 5:55 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: pullleys and radiators

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5bOlZxua/PermissionData

help!  need to know what combination of pulleys i need for a 68 383 in a 65
belv.  i have the original federal power steering pump from my poly, but no
big block brackets.  i also have a saginaw pump from the 68 with the correct
brackets, but no pulley.  i need to know what crank pulley i need, and what
water pump pulley i need, and how many grooves, diameter, etc.  does anyone
have a bracket for the 65 pump or a pulley for the 68?  a picture would
really help.
when i installed the poly radiator the bottom oulet is right inline with the
oil filter, and there is not enough distance between the radiator and the
water pump pulley to install the new clutch fan. arrrrrrrrrr!       do i
have to get a different radiator?  if so what are some donor cars.

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac48TbOlZxuf/PermissionData

----

[AD removed for archives]