Re: help with my over assisted power steering......suggestions please

Re: help with my over assisted power steering......suggestions please

Juan, Just try disconnecting the p.s. belt and go for a cruise and see how you like it. I took my p.s. pump off my Dodge to
get rebuilt years ago and have never put it back, I like it better with no p.s. I only miss it when I'm trying to turn around or park.

Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>