RE: Dist mods

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUa/PermissionData

Hi Don,
I was thinking of doing the the distributor mods per the Old Reliable
but keeping the vacumn advance (to increase MPGs on the freeway).  I
thought I might tigthen the allen screw in the vacumn advance unit to
make sure it is only active during light throttle situations.  Any
suggestions?
The engine has:

*	Comp Cams Xtream Energy XE262H cam (Duration at .05 is 218 and
224 degrees) (lift is .462 & .470)
*	Hooker Competition headers and dual 2.5 inch exhaust
*	Mopar performance electronic ignition with chrome box
*	Stock iron heads (452?)
*	Stock 1972 440 pistons
*	Mopar performance unsilenced air cleaner
*	Stock dual plane intake manifold (I have a performer RPM Plus
that I may put on)
*	Demon 750 CFM carb

The transmission has:
*	Shift kit
*	Stock high-stall converter
*	4.2 lever

The car has 3.23 gears and 29" rear tires (may go to 3.55 down the
road).
The car is strictly street driven and used as a daily driver with some
street racing.

Thanks,
Ken