Re: Striping a car!

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacYkka/Penn Media

I know EXACTLY how you feel!  It's a strange feeling, for sure...but
taking apart a car, and knowing I don't have to put it back
together...something awfully fun about that!

Or maybe it's the beers...yeah, it could be the beers...no, it's the
car!
Andy