Re: vacuum advance suggestions for poly?

Re: vacuum advance suggestions for poly?

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacYkka/Penn Media

Yes, Schuyler. Someone else suggested this earlier (or was that you?), but
mine has no allen screw inside. It has a spring and some washer/spacers inside.
It looks exactly like the vac advance you have on that dual point distributor.
Are you saying yours' has no spring and washer/spacers inside to adjust it?
I would like to know if there is a third type out there that I need to
identify: got a part number for the type using the allen wrench?
Thanks.
Paul

In a message dated 1/12/05 7:48:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,