Re: Captured nuts

don't know much about welding, but maybe magnets would help?

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
On Jan 12, 2005, at 8:55 AM, Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

Anybody got any ideas on installing and welding captured nuts down
inside a 2x3 frame rail. This is for the AWB project for the K-frame
bolts in the new frame rails. I need to reach in there about 12 inches
and zap them.How did they do this at a factory?
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon