headers with a 440/4spd in a 63 B-body

A neighbor complained to the city about two of my cars that are
currently not registered or operable.  I've always tried to keep
the cars tidy,  washing them, keeping them complete, and I even
cranked down the t-bars in 63 330 wagon so it'd sit right sans
engine.  ordinances are ordinances, so I'm not going to gripe about
that here.  Instead my efforts are focused on getting both cars
operational and tagged within the next 25 days!  The 69 Dart will
be easy, so I'm not worried about that.  The 63 330 wagon, on the
other hand,  will be a serious bonsai dash.

This weekend I just about buttoned up the floor pans and the trunk
pan.  i bought the 4 replacement pans From Kramer's last summer @
Carlisle, and the replacement trunk is from a 66 Coronet hardtop
parts car.  I have a few more hours to spend on 'em.  Hopefully
I'll be able to paint the interior & underhood this weekend.

The only parts I need to order to complete the job are headers,
mufflers, and a clutch.   I've followed the header threads
over the last couple of years, but there is one aspect of the
header fit that I'm not clear on, and that is,  which headers
(Hedman, Thorley, TTI, Schumacher, etc.) fit a 4spd car?
this a 440 4spd with the correct 63-65 bellhousing and Z-bar.
Hopefully the Hedmans will fit.

I plan to weld some straight pipe back to fit some mufflers for
the short term just to get the car running.

Doug