Why I am glad I'm parting out the '64...

Why I am glad I'm parting out the '64...

...don't have pictures (yet), our digital camera bit the
dust...but...as I was removing the trim around the windshield - HOLY
CRAP - the ENTIRE cowl from pass. side to drivers side is shot.  Gone.
Caput.

More checking of the firewall reveals the same.  More rust than I ever
imagined there would be.  The cowl is the worst.

Anyhow...it's down to sheetmetal now.  I'd like to get an idea if there
may be a need for me to cut the car down at all...floorpans, rear
quarters, etc.

If there is, please email me off list and let me know.  I'm limited to
a sawz-all, but am willing to try anything once!  :)

Also, thanks to everyone that has emailed.  I'll get back to you all
individually.  I think some of you are unaware that I live in Alaska -
on Kodiak Island, no less - so shipping of big items is NOT an option
(unless you've got deep pockets!!).  We are moving to Michigan, leaving
May 2nd, and I'm gonna see what can and cannot be taken by the movers.

Thanks.
Andy