New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed to the Clubhouse.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

Car for sale

1964 Chrysler 300 4 door H/top, this is a very Clean and Rust Free car,
very nice interior but the only Power Option is front seat. 383 and Push
Button auto, seems to drive well, but will need new tyres. Has a crack
in the Windshield, original paint is light Blue and ok from 10 feet. Not
a show car but a very honest and clean car that only needs some minor
tinkering to be a great cruise machine. asking $2,500.00 because that is
what it owes me, I just do not have a use for the old girl anymore. Car
is in Coarsegold CA. Please email me for pictures at
georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx or call my friend Maurice at 559-658-6362

Parts for sale

Poly 318 High Performance cam grinding; $125 (free shpg. back to you)
Gary Pavlovich glpavlovich@xxxxxxx

New Poly finned aluminum valve covers back in stock; $400 set. Gary
Pavlovich glpavlovich@xxxxxxx

Edelbrock P600 three deuce Poly318 intake w/four-bolt carb mounting pad;
uses later model Rochester 2bbls; $400 (carbs available) Gary Pavlovich
glpavlovich@xxxxxxx

Ultra-rare #1735919 factory alum. dual quad for the Poly 318 Fury motor;
$550 (for the 'numbers matching crowd')  Gary Pavlovich
glpavlovich@xxxxxxx

440 and 727 w/ less than 40,000 original miles for sale. Located in
SoCal. $500.00  You drag away the motorhome that they're in.
Steve, Cell / 562-833-4894

1962 Dodge Chrome Edged Park Lenses coming soon at $200.00us a pair
including shipping. These are NOS+ Quality Reproductions and
Unconditionaly Guaranted. These will only be made to order after
payment, so please email me if interested. georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx

1964 Dodge Fender Top Emblems, NOS+ Quality and Unconditionaly Guaranted
at $160.00us a pair including shipping. please email me
georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx  with any questions or for my current Mopar
Price list.

WANTED

Parts Wanted 1965: Pair of Defrost Block-Off Plates (these replaced the
regular plastic defrost ducts on 1964 and 1965 Max Wedge and Race Hemi
cars that came with the heater delete option) Contact:  Ledfut@xxxxxxx