PCV question!

Does anyone know if the stock type PCV will fit in the aftermarket valve
covers?
I seem to have a lot of internal pressure in my motor which could account
for the oil leaks I've been having, either past the valve covers, (I have
breathers in both covers), or past the backside of my crossram manifold.
Anyone with a crossram manifold having any such problems? I've tried cork,
silicone and everything except welding the manifold on to the block.
I'm thinking if I put a hose off the back of the manifold and to the valve
cover like the factory did, I could eliminate the internal pressure and stop at
 least some of the oil leaks.

Thanks in advance,
Bill C.
64 Sport Fury Max-Wedge clone.