Car details...

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5a/PermissionData

Sorry, forgot to include the details about the car!

It's a 64 Polara 500.  Red exterior/interior.  318 Poly car, 727 tranny, NOT pushbutton, it's the center console shift.  Has the 741 rear end - 2.76 ratio (sucky!), but I've got a new 3.73 ring/pinion set for it, limited slip rear end (can't recall what the official term is for it!).

I've got all the stuff to entirely rebuild the 318 Poly, including the Weiand aluminum dual-quad intake, TTI headers, new carbs, linkage, etc.  New valve springs, cam, timing chain, lifters, etc...have extra heads (probably won't bring those...), and valve covers.

The trim pieces are in very good condition.  Doors and hood are good.  Front fenders are good, patch of rust on drivers side fender, behind wheel-well.

That should do it - please continue to contact me off-list.

There WILL be a donation made to Gary in the future, for allowing me to do this here.

Thanks.
Andy