Poly time

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacYkHa/MyDietPatches

Hi Guys,

I have decided that the 440 gods won't let me play with them for awhile so in the interim I'm gonna wrench on the poly. I'm gathering some funds for parts but first I'll do some diagnostics to determine how healthy the engine is at this time. I'll wait till it warms up a bit though. I will be installing the Dana 60, 3:54 posi and modifying the driveshaft to accomodate it. Then the carb has to go. I'm thinking the Weiand 7503WIN is about my only choice for a single 4 bbl. I think the Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS 650, electric choke, #350-1806 sounds reasonable. The next item on my list would be an ignition system. I have mixed ideas here but maybe would lean toward a Mopar electronic. I want to replace the distributor and not rebuild it. I believe it would be a good idea to replace the timing chain and gears too. The cam is a possible item and I'd need some help here especially in finding the right stuff.

My trans needs to be reconditioned and adjusted as I still don't have the buttons working right yet. I'd probably like a different converter with a higher but reasonable stall speed. I may get brave over a winter and give that a try.

Let me know what you guys think.
                                                                                                    Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 door

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Holy Bible for FREE!