From: SCOTT OSTROWSKY <SMOSTROWSKY@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PRIMING OIL PUMP
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 22:07:47 -0500

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Holy Bible for FREE!
caacYkCbV7tWJa/PermissionData

Hello-

Hope everyone had a happy holiday!

I fired up my Max wedge motor a few weeks ago and it sounds mean. I had a couple of leaks in the pan gasket and one of the freeze plugs. I pulled the motor and while I had the pan off, I decided to put on a different oil pan and pick-up. I put the motor back in and forgot that I wanted to take off the oil pump to push the drive gear out, so I could hand prime the pump upon reinstallation. Now the motor is ready to fire, oil is in and I cannot prime the motor. I cranked the motor a little with the starter hoping for a quick prime, no luck. What are my options. How can I get the pump primed with the least hassle. Cam I put oil in through the Oil filter connection, keep cranking, can I pull the gear through distributor hole????

Help-
Scott

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacYkHbV7tWJf/MyDietPatches

----

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 ** Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer. Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacYkkbOk33rf/Penn Media

----

bOk33r.